Monday, August 20, 2007

All set!

I'm all registered for the "Creativity: A Daily Dose" starting September 1st! Yeah! So, excited! I hope it's as fun as I'm imagining it to be.

Here is the list of supplies I need to have for the class:
Basic Tool Kit--trimmer, scissors, etc
Crop-a-dile
Circle Punches (large and extra large)
Extra Small hole punch or paper piercer
Corner Rounder
Clean Metal Can
Tape Measure
Three 4 3/8" x 5 3/4" invitation-sized envelopes
One sheet protector
One Sheer Frame
Making Memories Square Page Pebbles
One 8 1/2" x 11" Chipboard sheet
Heidi Swapp Ghost Letter and Shapes
Two Heidi Swapp Florals
Alphabet Stamps
Journaling Stamps
Flourish or other image Stamps
Inks for stamping and edging
Distress Inks
Patterned Paper
Cardstock
Chipboard Letters
Acrylic Paint
Rub-Ons
Embroidery Floss
Sharpie Marker
Cotton Swaps
4" x 6" Brag Book (holds at least 30 pictures)

Whew! That's a lot of stuff! Luckily, I have most of it on hand. I'll probably have to spend about $15-$20 to get the remaining stuff.

Here is a list of photos I need:
4 Vertical Photos of your "job"
1 Vertical 5x7 photo
4 Summer Themed photos (3 horizontal, 1 vertical)
2 colorful photos from the same event/time (1 horizontal or vertical, 1 vertical)
1 photo you love (horizontal)
5 family photos
3 sports related photos (horizontal)
1 horizonal photo of your grandparents
other photos to be used on a project by project basis

Again, I have most of these photos. I just need to get them printed. I think I know what I'm going to use for most of them.

Keep checking back! On September 1st I get my first assignment and I will post the results here!

No comments: