Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Creativity: A Daily Dose- Day 18



Today we created a small accordian purse to hold pictures. At first I wasn't really sure what I was going to do with this. I think that I'm going to add this to a layout. It would be a great way to add a bunch of pictures without being super busy. I have a bunch of pumpkin carving pictures from last years Halloween--thinking about that. It's not really complete, because I haven't added the cards with pictures to slip inside the envelopes. Maybe tomorrow night....

The inside is made from small invitation sized envelopes cut in half and glued together. It was actually very easy and quick to make. It looks harder than it is. It might also be a cute little book to keep in your purse to show off pictures to others. You could change the pictures around from time to time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this. Can you give me instructions and a supply list?- Stephanie