Monday, September 3, 2007

Creativity: A Daily Dose- Day 3


Day 3---"Create a layout using a 5x7 photo." I love this picture of my son Adam on Halloween. I'm sooooo behind on scrapin' Halloween pictures. This was 3 years ago....Yikes! I, again, stuck to the sketch provided (it's a huge time saver for me!). I roughed up the edges with my Heidi Swapp Edge Distressor and inked the edges to make it more rustic looking. Paper is Piggy Tales- Little Boy Blue. The journaling is super hard to read. I may have to go back over it again and darken it up.

Here's what it says:
"This year for Halloween you wanted to be a cowboy. Grandma Patrick put together some chaps and a vest. Thanks to Aunt Tiffany and Skye you already had the boots! You were all set to go!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing awesome, thanks for participating!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting lots of tips! Linda