Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Crazy About Kits!- Week 1 (Mini Book)














I finished a mini album today----so excited!!! Every summer our family spends a week on a lake with my mom's side of the family. This is something I've been doing since I was a small child. Now our family has grown VERY large and many of us continue with the tradition. We always make sure to take LOTS and LOTS of pictures. One afternoon we always take a group photo and then take pictures of each individual family. This always takes up a ton of pages when I'm scraping the vacation. I thought this assignment would work perfect for a mini album! This album consists of all the family pictures during our 2007 vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty darn cool considering what you had to work with!! I can say that since it's my family, too!