Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Crazy About Kits!- Week 2 (Done!)

I've finished all the assignments for week 2 of the class--AND I still have a lot of supplies left!!! These MemoryWorks Express Kits can go a loooong way.

For $35 I created:
3 layouts (1 2-page layout)
5 cards
decrative photo cube

But that's not all!!! This is what I have left:3 full sheets of patterned paper
2 pieces of orange cardstock
various sizes of patterned scraps
misc. stickers
misc. letter stickers
clear overlay
journaling card
3 small pieces of ribbon

I have plenty to do 2-3 more pages after Halloween this year, maybe some tags, and cards.

1 comment:

Monica Jo said...

WOW!!! I haven't started getting the kits yet but seeing just how much you can make and still have that much left over really has me wanting to order it more and more. Great work.