Friday, October 26, 2007

Crazy About Kits!- Week 3 (mini book)






My second mini book! I think I'm hooked! I love making them. They are quick to assemble and super fun to flip through. I'm thinking about getting a small basket to put all my mini albums in to place in the living room. Fun stuff for guests and family members to look through.

Anyway....for this mini album I decided to do something fun! I have so many pictures of the boys together. Although I'm trying to do a layout for each event or photo, I thought it would be fun to put a bunch of them together. A book to show the "brotherly love" they have for one another.

First I cut raw chipboard, rounded corners, and painted black. I then decorated the pages using the Basic Grey- Mellow line. For continunity, I etched a frame on each photo. After the pages were done I punched a hole in the left corner with my Crop-a-dile and tied together with ribbon.

No comments: