Saturday, October 27, 2007

Crazy About Kits!- Week 4

This weeks first assignment was to "create your own kit". Go shopping!!!! Fun, fun, fun... While the boys went to a football game I headed over to the local scrapbooking store and picked out my supplies for this week.

With all the leaves changing and autumn colors all around, I used that as my inspiration point--oranges, browns, greens. I tried to stay away from using a whole line and really tried to mix and match with different companies. Here's what I came up with:

1 sheet Fancy Pants- Fancy True Paper: Natural
1 sheet Fancy Pants- Fancy True Paper: True-Blue
1 sheet The Robins Nest- Fall Plaid/Stripe
1 sheet Basic Grey- Stella Ruby: Ladies Book Club
1 sheet Basic Grey- Stella Ruby: Coffee with Dessert
1 sheet Imaginisce- Out on a Whim: Sweet Pea
1 sheet Brown Pinked Cardstock (brand??)
Rusty Pickle- Cap'n Jack Alphabet Stickers
Creative Impressions- Matte Heritage Mini-Round Fasteners (100)

Many of the colors match well with the Basic Grey- Mellow line I just used, so I will also draw some of the ribbons and buttons I have leftover from that.

Total cost= $12.31

I wish that I had taken a picture of everything before getting started, but I didn't. I could wait!

No comments: