Sunday, October 7, 2007

Creativity: A Daily Dose- Day 29


I'm backtracking a little bit. This is one layout that I did not get finished during Sept. BUT....I came back to it! This assigment was to create a layout highlighting a photo that shows personality. I thought these 2 pictures of Dylan were perfect. As the journaling says, "A typical day for 4 year old Dylan--dirty and goofy. Aug. 2007" I have a ton of pictures from years past that I need to scrap, but the pictures I've taken recently seem to be the most fun to scrap. I will continue to scrap old photos, but sneek in a few recent ones here and there. The everyday photos are just as important as event photos (Christmas, birthdays, etc...).

1 comment:

Lacey said...

That is such a cool layout awesome job! I also want to say i have loved your work in the circle journals!!