Friday, October 19, 2007

Galena Retreat!

I'm headed out for a scrapbooking retreat in Galena, IL! I'm soooo excited! I have plans to get a lot completed. I've never been on a weekend retreat before. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and having lots and lots of FUN! I've been saving up some of my projects for the retreat. Check back next week to see what I create. I plan to post a few things each day so that I don't overwhelm you with inspiration!!!! Now.....do I sleep at all or just scrap the night away????

I'll leave you with a sneak peek of November's MemoryWorks Express Kit:

1 comment:

maryjo said...

sarah- have a blast! i go on a retreat next weekend & canNOT wait. last year was the 1st year i went & friday night i scrapped 'til 5am & was back at it at 9am- not tired at all. i loved scrapping, scrappin, scrappin! can't wait to see the stuff u get done! mj