Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Circle Journal- Favorite Song


This was a tough topic for me. My favorite song depends on SO many things--"What kind of mood am I in? What song is playing on the radio? What type of music?" I can't really say that I have a "favorite" song. I love tons and tons of songs! BUT--I had to pick one, so I went with my favorite band--Phish. "Waste" is a song that is relaxing and about doing nothing with someone special. I love how calming this song is. If you have never heard the song before you should check it out.



I tried something new for this layout! For the background lyrics I used a Glaze pen. This was my first time using it. It's a pretty cool pen! I first wrote out the lyrics and then brushed a thin layer of white paint on top. I love how it turned out, even if you can't read all the lyrics. For the lettering I used Heidi Swapp Ghost Letters. I outlined them with blue paint and attached them to the page with floss. This page was very out of the ordinary for me. I'm really happy with how it turned out!

So, what's your favorite song???

No comments: