Friday, November 2, 2007

Giving Well (in 2 hours or less)

Because I'm crazy and I obviously have no life.....I signed up for yet another Big Picture Scrapbooking class! I still have 2 weeks left in my Crazy About Kits class, but started this class on Nov. 1st. The nice thing is I can aways do the projects anytime I want. It's more about getting ideas than anything.

My new class is called--Giving Well (in 2 hours or less). The focus of the class is creating projects to give as gifts. Since Christmas is right around the corner I thought this would be a fun way to get ideas. I would LOVE to make a bunch of gifts to give away. Not only would it make things cheaper, but I would have fun and learn new things along the way. Every other day a new project is posted. I hope to create many of the projects. I may post some of them here right away, others I may wait to post until after Christmas. I don't want to spoil any surprises!!! Hopefully I can get a jump start on things this weekend. Our first project is Christmas cards. I just started mass production on our Christmas cards last weekend. I'm excited to have more ideas. Stay tuned......

No comments: