Friday, November 23, 2007

Giving Well: Project #10- Book Lover's Log



Another fun project using my "girly" paper!! This started out as a cheap notebook ($.50). I covered the front and back covers with cute lined patterned paper (MemoryWorks July Express Kit!). I then covered the inside with plain pink cardstock. To add the tabbed pages I took all the pages off the spine and added 3 cardstock pieces the same size. The tabs are labled--"Books to Read", "Books Read", "Thoughts About Books". To personalize it I added the receipiants first initial to the back cover. Put it back together and it's done! A very inexpensive personalized notebook!

This is another gift for one of my daycare kids. This school-aged girl loves to read and write. I will pair this with a storebought book, a bookmark to match the notebook, and a pen. She'll be all set!

1 comment:

leah said...

What a fun idea, Sarah! Thanks for posting it. :)