Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No posts!

I did so good last week posting something almost every day. This week, well....not so good. It's been a busy week. My husband is away on a business trip so my evenings have been busy running here and there with the kids. I'm also busy preparing for a weekend scrap retreat on Friday. I'm trying to figure out what to work on and geting some sketches ready. The more prep work I do now, the more stuff I can get done this weekend! I'm super excited to have an entire weekend to do nothing but SCRAP!!! Yea!! I will post pictures of my creations next week, so stay tuned!! I'm in charge of bringing snacks....hmmmm....what should I bring??? Decisions, decisions.....

Until then here is a picture of me and my sister at her baby shower. Everyone LOVED the baby book. A few people commented that they'd like to hire me to do one for them!

1 comment:

leah said...

Good luck at your weekend crop! :) Sounds like fun. No surprise that everyone loved your book... :)