Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've been tagged!

Lacey has tagged me!

The Rules:

You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

Here's my middle name: Louise

L--Loving: I provide lots of love to many different people in my life. I give love to the kids that I care for in the childcare. I give love to my friends. Most of all, I give lots and lots of love to my family!

O--Outgoing: I may not be a very vocal person, but I feel that I am outgoing in many other ways. I love to plan and organize events. I do it within my MemoryWorks buisness and I organize the monthly outings for the Mom's Night Out group that I put together.

U--Unique: Everyone is unique! We are all different in many different ways!

I--Inviting: My home is always open for guests. We love to hold parties in the summer where people can bring their kids and the parents can chill.

S--Shy: Always have been, probably always will be. I try to open up as much as I can, but it's just in my nature to be a little shy.

E--Energetic: Chasing around 8 kids 10 hours a day--I have to have lots of energy!

Ok, so whose up now.......hmmmmmm...watch out, I'm coming to your blog next!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.