Monday, February 25, 2008

New Grill

This layout was completed for challenge #1 at Scrappy Girl Designs for their weekend cybercrop. Although, I didn't get as many challenges completed as I had planned, I will continue to work on them throughout the week. Lots of fun stuff to come!!!!


For this challenge we were to create a layout that revolves around FOOD!!! My husband loves to grill out and he is always taking pictures of his food. The layout also needed to have the following elements: 3 pictures, 2 different ribbons, and 2 different patterned paper. I'm still using up my stash: Piggy Tales- Goldilocks and the 3 Bears patterned paper, flowers, and chipboard letters, Basic Grey- Mellow Ribbon, and Autumn Leaves- Journaling stamp.

1 comment:

Angie Moses said...

Love the layout! My brother is a huge griller, I need to do something like this for him. You did a great job!