Wednesday, February 6, 2008

November 07 Express Kit

Both layouts today were created using the November 2007 MemoryWorks Express Kit.

This was a fun layout to complete--lots of different elements. The fall colors worked really well for the photos of my Grandmothers 90th birthday party. The bird is a 3 piece chipboard set. I covered each piece with patterned paper, inked the edges, and glued them down. I added a blue jewel (also included in the kit) for the eye. Love, love, love the big flower!! Chipboard letters and sticker quote are the only items that were added from my stash and not included with the kit.

I'm not one for double page layouts--but sometimes you just have too many pictures for one page. This is a fairly simple layout. I'm not too thrilled with how the lettering stamps turned out. Matted a few pictures to highlight them and added chipboard pieces. Not my favorite layout, but it works.

No comments: