Monday, March 17, 2008

Guest Design Team Member!!!

More exciting news!!! Last week I submitted the "Snug as a Bug" layout of Zach to the Moments to Remember April Guest Design Team contest. Guess what??? I won!!!! I will be a guest design team member for the month of April. So excited!!!! I just can't believe how quickly I've been drawn into this cyberscrapin' world. I totally love it. It has given me so much inspiration and I've met so many new friends! Soon I will be receiving the April kit from Moments to Remember. My projects will be posted in April in the gallery and message board. Come on over and check it out!!!

Also----HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!! I hope everyone is wearing their green so I don't have to come over and pinch you!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Go Sarah it's your birthday!!! Wow girl you are on a roll... very happy for you!! Keep it up.

Tricia said...

Congrats Sarah! The layout is absolutely precious!!!