Friday, March 7, 2008

Scrappy Girl Design Team!!!!!

I just HAD to post this right away.....I was selected to be on the design team at Scrappy Girl Designs!!!!!!!!!! This was the first time that I've ever even applied to be on a design team and honestly I didn't even think I would come close to making it. I'm shaking I'm so excited!!!! Whew! So what does this mean? Each month I will be sent the Scrappy Girl monthly kit. My "job" is to create layouts, altered projects, cards, whatever with the products. These will get posted in the gallery for everyone to see. I will also be an active member on the message board---posting comments, challenges, etc, etc.

Get ready---my first kit is being sent right away! I have lots to do!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats! that is so awesome. I can't wait to see what you do with the kit!

Debbie said...

Congrats Sarah! I'm looking forward to working with you!

Angie Moses said...

congrats - from one M2R gal to another! Glad you stuck you foot out and applied to that DT! Your work is very nice!

Nicole said...

Congrats girl...and to think you told me that you didn't expect much from your application... well you go girl.

Stacey S-O said...

Yippee!

maryjo said...

congrats sarah! that's awesome. maryjo