Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Marley and Me


I finally finished another book! This month I read "Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog" by John Grogan. It was a good book. I had a hard time getting through the first half of the book, but the last half went very quick. It captures the life of Marley, the authors dog. Marley is a dog with a zest for life. But with that zest also comes a lot of trouble.

Growing up we never had a dog. My husband, on the other hand, always had a dog. After we moved into our first house the question of owning a dog started popping up here and there. After 1 year, I finally gave in and we welcomed Jack into our family.

Marley & Me is a great book for dog owners. More than once I found myself saying "Jack does that too". I even found myself crying at the end of the book. A very heartfelt book for any pet owner. It makes you stop and think about how much your pets mean to you and how much they are a part of your family. Check it out!

No comments: