Saturday, May 3, 2008

Shine

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!!! I plan to scrap as much as I can this weekend! I will try to post layouts as I get them completed. Lots of challenges going on this weekend in cyber world.


Here's a layout I completed of my husband telling a story. He is such a storyteller, and he's pretty good at it too. I just love to watch him in action.

Challenges:
-Scrapping the Music: this week's song is "Shine" by Anna Nalick. I've never heard this song before, but I've come to really like it. I thought the lyrics fit great for this photo of Tim shinning in the spotlight.

-Sketch This: I used this week's sketch #48. I love using these sketches. They are a great springboard for a layout.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

This is gorgeous- thanks so much for playing along!