Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lost in the Moment



I'm finally back into the swing of things!!! It felt sooooo good to get back into my scrap "closet" and create again. I printed up 60+ pictures, did some searching through online galleries, and stopped in at the local scrapbooking store and FINALLY found my motivation again. But, I'm back and I already starting another layout!

Challenge:
Scrapping the Music: This week's song is "Lost in this Moment" by Big and Rich. Although the song has a big wedding theme to it, I thought this picture was perfect for this title. I know this picture will be treasured by my family for many many years to come.

Random Chaos: This is a new challenge blog for me. During my "break" I found a few more challenge blogs to help get me up and scrapping! This week's challenge is to create a layout using shaped cardstock or patterned paper somewhere in the layout. I just love all the new shapped paper available right now. For this layout I used a piece of Jenni Bowlin shapped paper.

Sketch This: I used this sketch as my motivation for the layout-


Moments to Remember: Cheryl's June challenge is to use a transparency somewhere in the layout. I used a Heidi Swapp clear butterfly to accent this page. I attached the butterfly with a jewel brad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww I LOVE this!! How perfect this photograph is with the this song!
Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Great page, Sarah! I'm glad you found your mojo again.

lialuvsblythes said...

Beautiful page, Sarah! I love the tilt of the papers - gotta try that out soon. Thanks for the inspiration and also for playing along with us at Random Chaos!

Jenny said...

Love this page! I just love this picture!