Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Cutiepie!


We leave for vacation in 2 weeks! To get in the mood I've been scrapping our pictures from last year's vacation (yeah, yeah, I'm a little behind...). Here are some of my favorite of Dylan taking a ride on the boat. I just love how the sun is hitting his face. My little cutiepie!!!

Supplies:
Fancy Pants: About a Boy Theme Set
Fancy Pants: About a Boy Rub-on's
American Crafts: Foam Thickers
Prima Cardstock
Autumn Leaves: Clear Acrylic Star Stamp
Heidi Swapp: Clear Jewels
Colorbox: Chocolates & Blueberries Liquid Chalk
Ribbon & Clear Buttons

If your looking for a great kit to scrap those fabulous 4th of July photos you took---stop over at Moments to Remember. There's only 1 kit left!!!! It's a steal for $20!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?