Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic


Since I don't have any new creations to show you, I thought I'd give a brief book review instead! I haven't done a review in awhile and I've been reading up a storm lately. Yesterday I finished the book "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella. This is just one of Sophie Kinsella's books about Becky Bloomwood "American's favorite shopaholic". This was a fun, quirky, easy read--I think I read it within 3 days. Becky narrates her misadventures with credit card debt and her obession with shopping. This book definitely made me chuckle and wonder--what is she doing?? I'm anxious to read Sohpie's other books within this series! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a lighthearted, easy book. Another plus---read it quick, because it is soon to be a movie! Here's a link to the movie trailer: Confessions of a Shopaholic.

1 comment:

robin said...

looks like a good book!!! :)