Friday, January 30, 2009

Mon Ame Memories Super Bowl Crop


I want to invite everyone over to Mon Ame Memories this weekend for a fun online crop! Here's what was posted on the forum:

The Design team will be hosting challenges starting Friday, Jan 30th - Feb 1st. These challenges will range from easy to difficult. Some will be timed and some will be due Sunday by midnight. We will do a draw at the end of the crop for: The Grand Prize **Depending on the challenge or game you can win small prizes for those activities!!!** The Crop is based on: Crop Hours (Central Time) Friday 6pm - 12 mid Saturday 10am - 12 mid Sunday 10am - 8pm

Inspiration, scrap chat, and prizes!!!! I'm off to a Friday night crop tonight, but will be ready to go tomorrow. Make sure to mention that I sent you over!

1 comment:

Georgina said...

I'm gonna try to make it if I can!