Sunday, January 25, 2009

Scrap Whispers Challenge #14


How many times have you found yourself with scrappers block when it comes to creating a title for your layout? Personally I think it is the most difficult thing to do. I recently discovered however, a library of titles sitting right there in front of me..... in my music collection!! Your challenge this week therefore is to check out your I-pod or CD shelf and really take time to look at the names of the songs, the name of the albums and the artists. Choose one of these song names to create a title for a layout !

I choose to scrap about one of my favorite songs--"Waste" by Phish. Stop over to the Scrap Whispers Blog to see more examples from the other design team members.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

A LO with no pictures! This is really inspiring because a lot of times, I have something I want to put in my album so I will remember it but I dont have any photos. Great idea Sarah!