Monday, April 13, 2009

April 12 of 12

I have been a bad, bad blogger lately!! For some reason my life has become super busy. I need to try to find my "me" time again.

Yesterday was the 12th of the month---time for more pictures!!! Since it was Easter AND my son's birthday, I had no problem getting enough photos. Actually, it was hard to pick just 12!

Here are my 12 photos for the 12 of 12:

my nephew Zach on an Easter egg hunt at church

Dylan showing us his new rings from the hunt
Adam and Dylan all "spiffy" in their Easter attire
Mommy and her boys
Grandma Patrick with bunny ears!!!
Easter ham----yummm!!!!
Great Grandma and the boys
Grandma and Grandpa Sines look over my albums
Happy 8th Birthday Adam!!!!
Uncle Travis puts together Adam's new bike
Adam zooms away!
Mommy and her boys after a LONG busy weekend!

6 comments:

Georgina said...

great family photos sarah

Mara Campbell said...

What great photos!! I really need to do this on the 12th. Such great memories you captured.

melody said...

awesome pics chickie ~ wuv the *mommy and her boys* pic ~ my fave!

BethieJ said...

Great 12 on the 12ths Sarah! I got mine too.. I sooo need to scrap the last 5 months! GASP!!!
Happy Birthday Adam!

Shirley said...

Sarah those photos are so awesome and what a glimpse of your life you're capturing! Love this project you're doing!

Melissa Bove said...

Great family photos Sarah!! Very sweet!

Hugs...