Looking for a fun place to chat, share ideas, inspire others, and have fun??!!! I have 2 new opportunities for you!
#1--It is time for Moments to Remember (M2R) to add a few new ladies to our Design Team!
We are looking for enthusiastic, fun, chatty, talented, & committed scrappers. We are open to your fresh ideas and energy to take our friendly site up a notch. Please include a paragraph or 2 on why you are interested in joining our team and what you can offer. Two of the specific requirements we have open will be help with our 2x monthly newsletter and also managing our blog.
Submissions will be taken from: May 23 - June 15th, 2009
Design Team members will be notified no later June 17th, 2009 via email. Be ready to transition with our current team during the remaining month of June and officially start your position July 1st, 2009.
You will be required to upload layouts for the July kit by July 1, 2009 for the reveal of our kit.
This will be a 6 month term ending December 31st.
Please include in your email:
Name, address, phone number,
your blog (if you have one)
and any online galleries that display the scope of your work.
Please submit: 3 layouts, any size and 1 altered project to Robin at
email@example.com Please put "Design Team" in the subject line.
**Please also send a paragraph or 2 of why you would like to be chosen for the DT.
Participation on the M2R message board and gallery is strongly encouraged along with the submission.
We would love to get the chance to get to know those applying for the
Design Team Requirements:
The Design Team will be required to complete: At least 3-4 layouts and
either one altered project or a card each month.
Participation on our Message Boards and in our galleries is a MUST.
This includes posting on the boards, leaving comments in the gallery,
posting challenges/questions, moderating at least 1 thread on our forum and most important...encouraging others!
There will be a Design Team monthly rotation for hosting challenges,
teaching classes (a how-to for an altered project or layout), submitting how-to articles for the Moments To Remember newsletter.
We are also looking for Design Team members who would be willing to take on the responsibility of managing the Moments To Remember Blog
(http://www.moments2remembernewsupdates.blogspot.com/) and help with the construction of the Moments to Remember newsletter. Please indicate in your application if you would be willing to help with these duties.
We are looking for design team members who fit into our friendly and encouraging community and are interested in helping us GROW and add new members to the site! We would prefer that you are on only 1 other DT, other than M2R so that you can be 100% committed.
We would love to have you apply and look forward to hearing from you!
**no international at this time.**
#2--Would you like to be on the Design Team for the Scrap Whispers Challenge Blog?
We are looking for one more Design Team Member to join our established team. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, talented, punctual, committed and inspiring. You need not have any DT experience but if you do, thats a bonus. We do however ask that you are not on more than one DT currently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in weekly challenges
- Responsible for getting involved in and becoming an integral part of our forum
- Leaving messages and words of encouragement in both our gallery and on peoples blogs
- Running a team of approx 6 people, organizing them in the main whisper challenges and keeping them on track to meeting the final deadline.
- Meeting all deadlines set for weekly challenges
- Participating in any online crops or activities
- Setting one weekly challenge on the blog throughout your term
What you will need
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Creative Flair
- Willingness to learn and to teach others
- Strong team working skills
- Your own blog
What you will receive
As we are a fun challenge blog, we are not funded by any stores and seek sponsorship to provide prizes when we can - therefore we cannot provide monthly scrapbook supplies to you. We can however provide the following:
- A welcome scrapwhispers RAK consisting of a collection of different scrapbook supplies
- Increased traffic to your own blog
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- The chance to become part of a great community of like minded scrappers!
How to apply
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org (please put Design Team in the subject line)
- Your name and location
- A paragraph as to why you would like to be part of our team and what you can offer
- 3 of your most recent layouts or projects
- A link to your blog and any other online galleries you have
- Details of which scrapbooking forums you belong
- Any other information you feel relevant - such as links to resumes's etc
Submissions are being taken from now up until 12th June 2009 and the successful DT member will be notified soon after. The candidate will be selected by the current Design Team.
We do accept international applicants, so wherever you are in the world we want to hear from you.