Saturday, May 2, 2009

NSBD Whisper Challenge

Today is National Scrapbooking Day!!!!!!! There's only one way to celebrate and that's to scrap the day away!!!

The design team members at Scrap Whispers decided to do a little blog hopping in honor of this super awesome day! Some of you may have stumbled upon my blog by way of Telah--a big shout out to Telah!!! Thanks sweetie! If not, you can check out all the details of our ubber cool blog hop by stopping over to the Scrap Whispers blog for more details.

Here's a layout I completed a while back, but thought I'd bring it back out for this special occasion. I run a childcare business in my home so my kids have been around lots of babies over the past 4 years. My son Dylan is awesome with babies! He's loves being goofy and who better to entertain than a baby! I like to call him the "baby whisperer".

Alright ladies---thanks for checking out my blog! Make sure to sign on to be a follower. This past month I've been a bad, bad blogger, but normally I will blog almost daily! I love sharing my creations and chatting about scrappy "stuff". Every once in awhile I'll even send out some RAK's!!!! What the heck---anyone who leaves a comment and signs on as a follower to my blog (if you aren't already!!!) will be eligible for a super duper RAK from me!!! After all, it is NSD---let's live it up!

Time to hop on over to Karry's blog and see what she's got up her sleeves.......Oh, and if you're wondering what all the crazy bold letters are----well, it's all part of the Scrap Whispers blog hop (hint, hint). Happy scrappy day!

21 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love your Blog and I I will follow!! Happy NSD!

Kelly said...

Happy NSD!!
Hope you are having a great day!
Hugs
Kel x

Jennifer (gojenlaw) said...

I love the fabric flower on the layout

Sunny_day_09 said...

Happy NSBD!!! I will follow!

~Telah said...

What a perfect layout for this little game! Happy NSD to you, Sarah!

Nilsa said...

Thats one awesome LO! Have a wonderful NSBD! Nilsa :)

Nancyroo said...

I really like the fringe you made!

Nora Noll said...

This is a fabulous page!! LOVE the cut paper border!!!

Georgina said...

that is such a brilliant flower, I love how you layered it! Great job with the whisper theme

Elizabeth said...

Happy National Scrapday!! Cute LO!!

Calia Yang said...

I love the ric rac effect!!! very cool!! Happy NSD!

Michelle said...

I love the way you cut the orange pp

Mary Jo said...

Thanks for the clue!

Karry Weaver said...

I just love that LO! So pretty, I love the flower.

silvia said...

Happy NSD!!! Super cute LO!!!

Misty said...

What a cute layout! I need to stop by your blog more often for inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

melody said...

happy nsb chickie!
awesome lo ~ such darlin pics..and WUV that flower...just scrumptious!
hope you had a fabulous scrappy happy day!

Cheri Pryor said...

Pretty new to Scrap Whispers site, but loving your blog/layouts and ideas. Thanks!!

robin said...

I will follow! :)

BethieJ said...

I LOVE the layout Sarah!! Love the flower!!!!
have a GREAT day!

Kimberly said...

Love your layout..hope you had a great NSD!