Thursday, September 10, 2009

Challenge #42: Color Challenge

So, I know that I've been slacking on my blog lately. So much going on this past month: vacations, school, hockey, soccer, etc, etc, etc. I actually didn't scrap for OVER A MONTH!!! Can you believe that?? BUT, last weekend I finally broke the spell and completed 5 layouts. Now I'm back and ready to get things moving along again. I hope to continue to update my blog as usual. :)

This week we started back up the Scrap Whisper challenges! Each week we will have another challenge for you to complete. Every other week all members who complete the challenge will be eligible for an RAK! Make sure you stop over and check it out.

This week's challenge is a color challenge. We would like you to complete a layout using pink, brown, and cream as your main colors. We would also like no more than 2 photos and there must be 4 buttons on your layout somewhere.

Here's what I created:

I'll be back tomorrow with more!!! Keep watching this spot!

No comments: