Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Christmas Joy"

Is everyone geared up for the holidays?? I swear it comes earlier and earlier every year! To get you in the holiday mood I have created a fun Christmas kit for you!!! I had so much fun with this kit. Christmas is by far one of my favorite times of the year. Lots of bright colors and sparkly things. Your Christmas layouts will come together so easily with this kit for a super low price of $20!

During the past 6-7 months I have been creating kits for an online store (and offering them to you too!!), but recently there has been a change in owners. I was really torn on what to do. I LOVE creating these kits--almost just as much as I love scrapping with them! In the end I decided to try to go at it on my own. I'm a little nervous, but super excited about it. Depending on how things go I may do a kit every month or every other month. BUT, the good news is I have more kits to sell and can sell them at a cheaper price!

So, I am excited to announce my first official "SarahsSpot" kit!!

Christmas Joy:
Kit Contents:

Patterned Paper (double sided- 2 sheets of each):

Crate Paper- North Pole Collection: Scarf

Crate Paper- North Pole Collection: Peppermint

Crate Paper- North Pole Collection: Chimney

Crate Paper- North Pole Collection: Trimmings

Crate Paper- North Pole Collection: Sleigh Bells

Crate Paper- North Pole Collection: Lights (one sheet)

Embellishments:

Crate Paper- North Pole Collection: Journal Stickers

Jenni Bowlin- Vintage Red: Letter Stickers

5 Queen & Co. Felt Flowers- Green

5 Queen & Co. Felt Flowers (with bling)- Red

2 Making Memories- Mistletoe Pins (styles vary)

2 Merry Mini Foil Paper Gift Boxes (styles and colors vary)

4 American Crafts- Pearl Brads (Red, Green, Yellow, & Blue)

6 American Crafts- Glitter Buttons (various colors)

½ yard Red Tinsel Ribbon

½ yard Green/Silver Ribbon

½ yard Red/Silver Ribbon

½ yard White/Silver Ribbon



Let me know if you would like to purchase a "Christmas Joy" kit for yourself (or a scrapper on your Christmas list!).

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Congratulations Sarah!!! Great looking kit!!