Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Challenge #50: Stars and Spikes

The Scrap Whispers challenges are BACK!!!!! I am so excited. Mostly to inspire me to get back into my scrapbooking. I haven't scraped anything in soooooo long! First I need to clean off my desk (which has been a dumping spot lately for anything and everything!).

Our first challenge for the new year is a fun one. This week's challenge is to create a layout using "stars & spikes". Spikes?? Interpret whatever way you wish! There are so many different directions you could take with it.

Since Adam is my little sports star AND his football shoes have spikes, here's what I created:

Make sure to stop over to the Scrap Whispers blog and forum. We are getting ready to start our new round of the "whisper". If you would like to play----stop in and sign up. You are only committed to completing one layout to play. Super, super fun and easy!

No comments: