Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back in the scrappin' groove!


Last Saturday I attended a scrapbooking crop to benefit a precious little girl Jordyn. Jordyn is 3 years old and was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I currently watch her little brother in the daycare and used to watch Jordyn before she went off to pre-school. Immediately after hearing the news my friend and I decided to host a scrapbooking day to help raise money for their doctor bills. You can read more information about Jordyn here: LoveJordyn

This is the first time I have sat down to scrapbook in about 6 months! I don't know what happened, I just lost track of it. BUT, I was really excited to jump back in. With my new-found motivation, I took about 3+ hours on Monday and completely cleaned my scrap desk and reorganized. I'm ready to dive back into my love of scrapping!!!!!

Here are some pages that I completed this weekend:

Dylan as Anikin Skywalker last year on Halloween

My hockey star!

My book club friends & I downtown Mpls.

I love sushi!

No comments: