Saturday, September 29, 2007

Crazy About Kits!

Since I have had so much fun with my first online Big Picture Scrapbooking class---I decided to take another one!!!!! The Creativity class ends tomorrow. It has been a lot of fun AND I have learned a lot of fun new projects. I can't wait to share them with others!

My new class is titled: Crazy About Kits

This classes focus is on creating projects from scrapbooking kits. I have been a member of the MemoryWorks Express kit since March and I have built up quite a supply of items. Although I am using the majority of it, I thought this class would be fun to have some new ideas on how to use my kits. There aren't a lot of supplies that I need to gather for this class. Basically just 2-3 kits. I still have a lot of stuff leftover from a few past kits. I should be receiving my new kit in the mail within the next week or so. I also plan to use my new Love, Elsie- Toby theme set I just purchased. Still trying to decide on one more set for the class.

Here is the plan of action for the next month. This class works more on a weekly basis with 5-6 projects each week:

Week 1: Manufacturer Created Kits (Love, Elsie- Toby Theme Set)
Week 2: Kit Clubs (October MemoryWorks Express Kit)
Week 3: Making the most of a Manufacturer (???)
Week 4: Creating your own kit
Week 5: Album kit (Christmas album--not sure what kit to use)
Week 6: Leftovers (got lots of these!!)

This class starts on Oct. 4th and runs for 6 weeks. Not really sure what to expect from this class, but if the last class was any indication---I'm excited! Stay tuned in October for more projects!!!!!!

No comments: