Friday, October 5, 2007

Crazy About Kits- Week 1 (Layout #1)


So, I'm so excited to start this class! I wish I had more time, but I'm so swamped with things. BUT, I did get one layout completed in my "spare time".

This week we are working with manufacture kits. Instead of purchasing a kit, I bought all the Love, Elsie- Toby supplies that MemoryWorks offers (paper, rub-on's, cardstock stickers, chipboard buttons, and ribbon---pretty much a kit put together). I'm really excited to work with these products. Elsie Flannigan is a very breakthrough designer in the scrapbooking industry right now. Very hip and fresh. This was a fun layout to create. I love the close-up of Adam's face. In the first picture he was trying to act so cool---he's done this before. The close-up shows that he is REALLY excited to start a new year of school. Very proud of myself for completing this so quickly!

Other things to come this week: 5x7 layout, 2-page layout, card, altering a notebook, and a mini book. Don't forget to check back!!!!

No comments: