Thursday, October 11, 2007

Crazy About Kits!- Week 1 (DONE)



I have finished all my projects for week 1 of the Crazy About Kits! class. I am soooo proud of how much I have completed with one kit--3 layouts (one 2-page layout), mini album with 12 pages, a card, and an altered notebook.

This is what I started with (Love, Elsie-Toby Collection):
6 sheets of 12x12 double-sided patterned paper, one of each design
3 6x12 sheets of embellishment stickers
rub-on letters
6 mini ribbon spools (1 yard of each design)
Chipboard buttons (18)

The picture above shows what I have left. Pretty good, huh? Total MemoryWorks price=$20.50 The only thing I added was 4 sheets of cardstock paper. I think I made pretty good use out of this kit---AND I have a few pieces leftover that I can make use out of (maybe an altered luggage tag?!--it's on my to-do list!).

No comments: