Thursday, October 11, 2007

Crazy About Kits!- Week 2


The new week has been posted on Big Picture Scrapbooking! This week's focus is on Kit Clubs. I have a subscription to MemoryWorks Express Kit Club. Each month I receive coordinating scrapbook items--cardstock, patterend paper, embellishments, ribbon, and an item to alter. I really love this idea of scrapbook shopping. This removes the time it takes to shop for the paper and "stuff". More time to scrap! I have loved every months selections! So this week I will be using October's MemoryWorks Express Kit "Black Magic". Lots of Halloween pictures (see photo above)!!!! Fun!

This weeks assignments for the class include: alter a 5x7 canvas (something I purchased tonight for $5+the kit came with a photo cube), layout with 3 photos, 2 page layout, 5x7 layout, and 2 cards. I'm thinking that I will get more out of my kit, we'll see. Hopefully I'll have photos to post on Saturday.

No comments: