Saturday, October 13, 2007

Crazy About Kits!- Week 2 (5x7 layout)



Finally, a Saturday afternoon to scrap! That hasn't happened in a long time! Perfect timing to start week 2 of my Crazy About Kits! class. Because I am sooo behind on by scrapin' I have LOTS of Halloween pictures to scrap (3 years worth!!!).

This layout was fun. Very basic--3 strips of paper, letter stickers, flowers, and hidden journaling tag. The only thing I added that wasn't included in my kit were 3 black brads.

Each year my mom hand makes the boys halloween costumes. This is something that I think she enjoys doing. I love it, because I don't have to buy the cheap plastic costumes from the store. PLUS they are original, one-of-a-kind costumes. Journaling on tag reads: "Every year Grandma Patrick hand sews your Halloween costumes! You pick the character and Grandmas creates a one-of-a-kind costume. Thank you Grandma!" Halloween 2006.

No comments: