Sunday, December 30, 2007

Winter Wonderland Thank You Cards

Finally!!!! I finally have a chance to sit down and do some crafting for the first time to a month! I made this card for a SWAP I'm participating in on the MemoryWorks message board. For the SWAP each of us were assigned 2 different themes. Mine are Winter Wonderland and Traditional. I will create 2 Thank You cards with the themes in mind. Since there are 5 people in the SWAP we will make 5 of each of the cards and send them to the SWAP hostess. In the end I will have 10 different homemade thank you cards! Since sending more cards is one of my New Years resolutions--this is great!

Here is my take on the theme--Winter Wonderland:


Supplies used: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding theme set, Heidi Swapp Jewels, White Cardstock (?), and my new Cricut!

Traditional card to come later today!

No comments: