Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cosmo Cricket laugh

I've been doing so good at posting one thing each day that I just couldn't skip a day! Last night I worked on the inside of my Japanese Stab Binding Book. I'm SUPER excited about it. I think it's going to be really fun to have. I've only completed 5 pages so I'm going to hold off on posting pictures until I have more completed. Hopefully tonight I can squeeze in a few more pages. They are super quick and easy--stay tuned for pictures tomorrow!

For today's post I thought I'd share with you a cute blog. Cosmo Cricket is a brand of scrapbooking products. They're stuff is super cute! I also love the marketing that they do (sorry, it's the Marketing major in college coming out in me!). Someone on the MemoryWorks consultant message board posted a link to their blog the other day.

Check it out: http://cosmocricket.blogspot.com/

Make sure to look back at previous posts to see the whole story on Jon the warehouse guy. It's really cute (and HE'S cute too!!).

No comments: