- Create a craft closet!---this MUST be in done in January!
- Create something 2-3 times a week. This can be a layout, card, tag---whatever. As long as I sit down and create something or part of something.
- Create things for the house. My house is in desperate need of some decorating. I can do this in an inexpensive way by hand crafting items.
- Continue to learn and expand my crafting. Continue to take scrap classes through BPS or other places. Check out other peoples blogs and learn from them.
- Create and send monthly newsletters to customers to promote my business.
- Provide monthly crops or workshops.
- Book a party at each party. This may be a tough one, but it's something to work on.
- Create a new party layout. Instead of just showing products I would like to put together a new format. One idea is to put together a layout and highlight products as I go.
- Create a new weekly cleaning plan. Although I think my house stays clean most of the time, I could do more. Certain rooms don't get enough cleaning attention--bedroom, computer room, storage room, and kitchen. My new routine will highlight one room each week of the month to "deep clean". If I keep this up it should be quick and easy---and CLEAN!
- Stay calm. Working with 10 kids everyday can be mentally exhausting. Sometimes I find myself ready to pull my hair out. My goal is to stay calm, take deep breaths, and don't let things upset me.
Here's to a happy, healthy, successful 2008! Cheers!