Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Zachary David

So, I'm sure I'm spoiling things for my sister, but I haven't posted an actual layout in SO long I just had to post it! This is the title page for a scrapbook I'm creating for my sister. After the baby is born all she'll have to do is fill in with photos and journaling--piece of cake!



Supplies: Crate Paper-Sweet Pea Theme Set, ribbon, and chipboard letters. Scenic Route- Baby rub-on's. Prism-Nautical Blue cardstock. Autumn Leaves-Rhonna's Christmas Bag-o-Buttons.

The inspiration for this page was taken from Big Picture Scrapbooking "Baby's First Year" class. It is a Project Now class that you can purchase and download. I am also using this layout for the "Get a LOAD of This" class that started today at BPS--(FYI- this is a FREE class they are offering this month! Check it out!). Each day we are to create a layout and post it to the class gallery. One lucky scrapper will be drawn at random to receive prizes daily!!! Hopefully this will give me a push to create something each day this month (New Year's Resolution!!!).

1 comment:

leah said...

Great layout! I love the new template you chose, too. Very "fresh starts"!