Saturday, February 16, 2008

Moments to Remember

In 2007 I steped back into the scrapbooking world. After taking a few years off to care after 2 little ones, I decided I needed to do something for myself. I have been scrapbooking pictures since I was about 8 years old and it was time to come back! It took me a year to get back into things and learn the new in's and outs of this world. Embellishments, patterend paper, chipboard....I had to learn ALL of it--but, it didn't take me long. I can honestly say that I am 100% addicted to the craft.

Today I decided to take a different direction. Today I decided to share my craft. I've been blogging for a little while, but I want to do more. I would love to be on a design team. There a hundreds of little scrap stores online and each one has a design team to show off their products/kits. I think that I've put a lot of time and effort into learning this craft and I would love to show others just how easy it can be. So, that's my new goal for 2008---enter my layouts into contests for a design team. I'm not going to go crazy about it or get frustrated if it doesn't happen, but it's something to shoot for. Besides, contests are always a great excuse to create some amazing layouts--right??

So, for my first "assignment" I've found a great little website Moments to Remember. They are super friendly and they have amazing talent. I'm excited to jump into things and show myself to them. Stop over and check it out!

No comments: