Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Me



Since I'm not in very many photos, I thought I'd do another layout about me!

Challenges:
Itty Bitty Scrap Shack: this layout is based on this sketch-Scrappy Girl Designs: May 3rd challenge- create a layout using this quote "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

Moments to Remember: Janet's May challenge- create a layout of featuring "you".

Snapdragons Challenge Blog: create a layout using 4 of 10 different elements. Elements I picked: stamped image ("Genuine"), Clear element ("Me"), Photo of Me, and Metal (brads on flowers).

Can anyone say challenge queen??? Really I just love trying to tie lots of elements together. I've found that it makes for quicker pages. It's also FUN!!! For this one I had a sketch, journaling, topic, and embellishments! Ready, set, go!!!

No comments: