Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Proud



Finally a new layout to post! This features my son at his first music concert (last year). He had a special part in the program where he got to recite a poem in the microphone. He did an awesome job. We were very proud parents that night!!!

I was super excited to work with the Basic Grey Archaic line of patterned paper and embellishments. I knew that I HAD to have it specifically for this layout. Although I used the dinosaur patterned paper for this layout, there are many other sheets that could be used for various layouts. Very cool funky patterns in great fall-like colors. I LOVE this paper!!!!

Challenges:
Dreamgirls Challenge Blog- create a layout featuring something that you are "proud" of. The layout must include chipboard and a sticker. Lucky for me, the chipboard elements are stickers!!!

Pencil Lines: Sketch #83- this layout was based on this sketch.

No comments: