Sunday, September 21, 2008

May 12th, 2008



Back into the challenges!!!! The concept behind this layout is that on May 12th I took 12 random pictures throughout the day. I tried to take one picture during each hour of the day. Just a fun way to record our everyday life.

This layout was created using the August MemoryWorks Express kit. I have had soooooo much fun with this kit this weekend. Check back this week for more layouts using this awesome kit!!!

-Mon Ame Memories: Paper Amour Crop Challenge #10--create a layout using a decorative edge somewhere on the layout.
-Scrapping the Music: This was a challenge a few weeks back. I used the song- You're Going to Miss This by Trace Atkins as the sub-title to my layout.
-Creative Scrappers: I used this sketch as my inspiration.

No comments: