Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mon Ame Memories Online Crop



So, I'm finally getting back into my scrappin' groove! I went to the LSS last night and completed 4 layouts and today I'm back at it! To help me keep moving in the right direction I'm hanging out at Mon Ame Memories for their online Papier Amour Online Crop. They have lots of fun challenges, games, and GREAT prizes! Stop on over!

Here is a layout that I completed today for their Progressive Page Challenge. We were given a list of items to retreive for our layout. Next they instructed us on what size and or shape to cut our paper. Our layout must include: ribbon, 3 brads, 2+ circles, 3 different patterned papers, 2 different colors of cardstock, letters, and 3 other embellishments. This was a really fun layout to put together. Although we are all using the "same" items, all our layouts are VERY different!

No comments: